FLORA REVIVE™ – SOIL BASED PROBIOTIC – CAPSULES
Flora ReVive™ is an ideal choice for individuals who:
- Are not experiencing success with traditional lactic acid based probiotics
- Have taken a course of antibiotics
- Travel frequently and want to take their probiotics with them
- Do not want to keep their probiotics in the refrigerator
Flora ReVive™ is the only soil-based probiotic specifically formulated to keep Candida albicans and gut bacteria in balance.
Flora ReVive™ is a hardy probiotic that survives stomach acid and does not require refrigeration.
Saccharomyces boulardii is a friendly organism.
Humic-Fulvic acid is derived from high carbon humus found in ancient compacted plant material that is broken down by soil bacteria.
Inulin is a complex sugar from plant roots. This prebiotic stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria, which helps improve digestion.
ADVANTAGES OF PEAT PROBIOTICS
When choosing a peat probiotic or lactic acid bacteria (lactobacilli), biocompatibility and durability should be taken into account. In addition to the health benefits of peat probiotics, Flora ReVive Lite™ biologically compatible as a food source for the microbiome and mimics the natural microflora occurring in the ancient archaeological finds of our ancestors. Flora ReVive Lite™ is also a highly resistant product as the soil probiotics included in Flora ReVive Lite™ are more resistant to digestion, do not require refrigeration and can thrive and support the growth of other probiotics in the gut.
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 86,8 g
Dosage: 1 capsule
Number of servings in package: 60
|Amount per serving
| Saccharomyces Boulardii
| Humic Fulvic Proprietary Blend
| RnA ReSet Barley Powder
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
*NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
Note: The germinated barley seed powder from RnA ReSet Drops™ cannot be considered gluten-free because its source is barley.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Dosage: Take one capsule on waking and one capsule at bedtime. Best taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes away from food. However, it can be taken with food and it does not require refrigeration. If you have a sensitive gut, you may begin by taking one per day for one week before adding the second capsule of Flora ReVive™.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.