REALINE® CAPSULES – B-VITAMIN PLUS
Water Soluble Product Size: 60 capsules
- Whole Vitamin B complex with 4 Methylated B’s and 4 food-based B Vitamins for complete health and absorption
- L-Methionine is a precursor to glutathione, the body’s own antioxidants – 500 mgs
- Taurine offers a wide range of nutritional support to heart, liver, detox pathways – 200 mgs
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine from Saccharomyces Boulardi) (natural source) – 4mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5 phosphate) – 4 mg
- Vitamin B3 Niacin (from Saccharomyces Cells) – 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid (from Saccharomyces Cells) – 6 mgs
- Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine 5 phosphate – 4 mg
- Vitamin B7 Biotin (from Saccharomyces Cells) – 50 mcg
- Vitamin B9 Folic acid (as Quatrefolic®) – 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 250 mcg
ReAline® is a specific formula that provides the perfect building blocks to enhance and assist the body’s natural detoxification processes. Instead of forcing the body with purges or IV chelation, ReAline® has l-methionine, which is the building block for glutathione, the body’s most important antioxidant. That way the body can detox when it wants to not when it’s forced to.
L-methionine and l-taurine are sulfur amino acids, which help with the liver’s sulfation detox pathways. The B vitamins work synergistically with magnesium and methionine. All four are methylated to help liver methylated detoxification pathways. The introduction of methylated B’s became even more important as the MTHFR gene mutations were identified. I contend that gene mutations are expressed partly because of magnesium and other nutrient deficiencies.
ReAline® is a methylated B and is in the active form that the body requires.
Methionine has 4 major roles in the ReAline® formula. Methionine is a building block in the manufacture of all our proteins including: structural, contractile, blood proteins, antibodies, hormones, and enzymes. It is a methyl donor, needed for the production of neurotransmitters; a sulfur donor; and a precursor in the synthesis of other amino acids. Methionine is a critical component of tissue development, growth and tissue repair for all humans at any age.
Taurine is a precursor to GABA; reduces elevated levels of cortisol in the body; helps burn fat; improves insulin sensitivity; increases testosterone production; acts as an antioxidant; enhances heart and brain function and improves sleep. It also provides sulfur molecules to the liver for its sulfation detox pathways.
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 74 g
Dosage: 1 capsule
Number of servings in package: 60
Composition Amount per serving % DV
Vitamin B1 (thiamine from Saccharomyces Boulardi)
(natural source) 4mg 364%
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5 phosphate) 4mg 286%
Vitamin B3 Niacin (from Saccharomyces Cells) 10mg 63%
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid (from Saccharomyces Cells) 6mgs 100%
Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine 5 phosphate 4mg 286%
Vitamin B7 Biotin (from Saccharomyces Cells) 50mcg 100%
Vitamin B9 Folic acid (as Quatrefolic®) 200 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 250 mcg 10 000%
L-Methionine (natural source) 500 mgs –
Taurine (natural source) 200 mgs –
non-GMO Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Silica
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 1 capsule with a meal two times a day.
Children up 16 years: Warnings:
Consult a health care professional for dosage in children and teens under age 16 and if you have any questions about product interaction with a pre-existing medical condition or prescription medication.
Improper use of thisproduct will not improve result.
Use only as directed.
We highly recommend using ReAline® along with our other formulas as part of Dr. Dean’s Total Body ReSet™.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement – it contains natural folic acid in a suitable form that contributes to the growth of germinal tissues during pregnancy.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.